— Who we are
makemepulse is an independent digital production studio based in Paris. Our team, composed of about twenty five talents, is proud to have won more than an hundred international rewards over the years (Cannes Lions, FWA, Awwwards, Eurobest, etc…)
Among our references, we work with brands such as Ubisoft, Canal+, Nike, Google, Netflix, Château de Versailles, Orange, Unicef, Peugeot and many more that led us to conceptualize and create immersive and interactive experiences using very various mediums: web, AR, VR, interactive installations, artificial intelligence, projection mapping, etc…
Today, makemepulse is looking for help to grow the 3D team and continue its development.
— Who you are
You are a 3D generalist with experience in 3D modeling, animation, lighting, texturing, UVs and basic character rigging, ideally graduated from an art / game design school.
You have basic drawing skills and good design culture and interest.
Your artstation folio is dope and you have from 3+ years of experience in a digital studio, a 3D studio, a game studio or as a freelance (If you are self-educated and know how to do crazy cool things, it works too).
Basic scripting knowledge in your 3D software is a plus.
Anyway, you’re a rare gem ❤
— Your mission
Under the supervision of our creative director, you will work on a daily basis with colleagues (developers & designers) to establish a solid pipeline and see your work come to life in a fully-3D environment, pitches to final delivery.
You will be in charge of multiple tasks:
- Create and/or optimize 3D assets for real-time, ready for your developer buddy.
- Retopology / mesh optimization
- UV mapping
- Creation and baking of texture maps (diffuse, normal, specular, light maps, etc)
- PBR workflow ‘metalness’ and ‘specular’
- Basic character rigging and animation integration
- Redshift Render
- Integration into sketchfab and/or marmoset
- Integration into Unity 3D (3D models, textures, lights, Post-Processing, etc…)
- Design/3D/Dev workflow optimization
We love to test new tools and workflow all the time :)
- Being responsible for the quality of models and working with the team lead to achieve the desired quality
- And much more...
This is a dream job for someone who is willing to work on new technology :)
— Terms & conditions
Start date: ASAP!
Salary: According to profile
Location: 38 rue legendre, Paris 17. France
→ Remote work could be an option. Let’s talk about it!
Please, verify that you actually meet the requirements written above before applying for the job.
To apply, send your resume + portfolio to email@example.com.
In the object email, please write “3D Generalist”.