— Who we are
We are a creative production company that partners with global brands striving to make authentic connections. We’re not just here for the awards (though they are nice), we’re here to make cutting-edge stunners that last, surprise and solve the problem.
This isn’t art-for-art’s sake or tech-cause-it’s-trendy, this is about redefining the interactive space. We believe a talented, agile team and a fresh, insightful approach is how you elevate the field, get noticed and stand above the noise.
— Who you are
You are a 3D generalist with experience in 3D modeling, animation, lighting, texturing, UVs and basic character rigging, ideally graduated from an art / game design school.
You have basic drawing skills and good design culture and interest.
Your artstation folio is dope and you have from 3+ years of experience in a digital studio, a 3D studio, a game studio or as a freelance (If you are self-educated and know how to do crazy cool things, it works too).
Basic scripting knowledge in your 3D software is a plus.
Anyway, you’re a rare gem ❤
— Your mission
Under the supervision of our creative director, you will work on a daily basis with colleagues (developers & designers) to establish a solid pipeline and see your work come to life in a fully-3D environment, pitches to final delivery.
You will be in charge of multiple tasks:
- Create and/or optimize 3D assets for real-time, ready for your developer buddy.
- Retopology / mesh optimization
- UV mapping
- Creation and baking of texture maps (diffuse, normal, specular, light maps, etc)
- PBR workflow ‘metalness’ and ‘specular’
- Basic character rigging and animation integration
- Redshift Render
- Integration into sketchfab and/or marmoset
- Integration into Unity 3D (3D models, textures, lights, Post-Processing, etc…)
- Design/3D/Dev workflow optimization
We love to test new tools and workflow all the time :)
- Being responsible for the quality of models and working with the team lead to achieve the desired quality
- And much more...
This is a dream job for someone who is willing to work on new technology :)
— Terms & conditions
Start date: ASAP!
Salary: According to profile
Location: 38 rue legendre, Paris 17. France
→ Remote work could be an option. Let’s talk about it!
Please, verify that you actually meet the requirements written above before applying for the job.
To apply, send your resume + portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the object email, please write “3D Generalist”.