— Who we are
Based in Paris and London, makemepulse is now one of the world's Top 10 independent digital production studios, thanks to our internationally awarded digital campaigns, always marked by creativity and new technologies.
Guided by our passion for innovation and the pursuit of excellence, we help major brands and advertising agencies (Orange, Ubisoft, Estée Lauder, Netflix, BETC, MullenLowe, BBH, DDB, etc.) on a daily basis. We have the ambition to create the digital experiences of tomorrow thanks to new technologies (AR, VR, WebGL, AI, etc.).
makemepulse is a human-sized structure made up of people who are passionate about digital, technologies and advertising.
— Job Description
Type of contract: Permanent contract
We are looking for a business developer who wants to take part in an entrepreneurial adventure where everyone's role is crucial. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the world of advertising and digital marketing. The perfect candidate must be constantly on the lookout for technological innovation and wants to be at the heart of its industries.
You will be responsible for the development of a portfolio of clients and prospects in France and the UK.
Based in Paris 17e or remotely you will be responsible for:
- Developing and improving relationships with agencies (existing clients and prospects).
- Taking briefs and qualification.
- Following up on creative and financial proposals and close deals.
- Handing over projects to the production team.
- Ensuring sales follow-up during the life cycle of projects and identifying new needs.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your objectives are:
- 50% of incoming briefs.
- 50% of briefs generate new opportunities.
- Scope: 70% agencies in France and 30% in UK & new markets.
— Who you are
You are graduated from a Business School or equivalent (Master degree) and you have a first successful track record experience as a business developer in an advertising agency, start-up or IT consulting with high capability to find new clients and develop profitable relationship.
You are autonomous, rigorous and can manage easily complex high creative and technical selling cyclesWell organised and able to multi-tasks with good analytical and monitoring skills, you are enthusiastic and curious.
Speaking in public is a natural skill and you are able to present clearly your ideas.
You have good writing skills.
Fluency in French and English is critical to respond to the international dimension of our clients and prospects.
If you wish to participate in the development of a fast growing company and evolve in a young and dynamic atmosphere where teamwork is key, join makemepulse!
- Paris 17th.
- Remote for now due to the Covid situation.
- Remote granted once the situation has returned to normal.
- Occasional travels in France and Europe possible.
— Would you like to join us?
- Remuneration: fixed and variable based on objectives according to profile and experience.
- Advantages: 50% refund of the transport ticket + meal tickets, mutual insurance company.
- Availability: ASAP.
Please, verify that you actually meet the requirements written above before applying for the job, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (Subject: NEW BUSINESS PARIS)