— Who we are
We are a creative production company that partners with global brands striving to make authentic connections. We’re not just here for the awards (though they are nice), we’re here to make cutting-edge stunners that last, surprise and solve the problem.
This isn’t art-for-art’s sake or tech-cause-it’s-trendy, this is about redefining the interactive space. We believe a talented, agile team and a fresh, insightful approach is how you elevate the field, get noticed and stand above the noise.
— Who you are
You ideally graduated from a school specialized in digital and have 5+years of experience in a studio, an agency or as a freelancer (If you are self-educated and know how to do crazy cool things, it works too).
We are looking for a senior creative developer with experience building web and mobile experiences. As a creative developer at makemepulse you’ll help shape creative projects within a team of talented developers and creatives.
You have front programming skills. You will help design, build and maintain scalable applications. You believe in the quality of code. You should know how to balance your own high standards of code quality with the problems you are solving and external constraints like how time-sensitive it is or the impact it will have.
You like solving problems. You are happy working through difficult technical problems and solving them in straight-forward ways. If you don’t know the answer immediately, you will be comfortable digging into the problem until you figure it out and know when it’s time to ask the right point to ask for assistance.
You understand development processes. You are comfortable writing Git/Git flow, pull requests and tests. You are a good communicator. You should value empathy and kindness and be able to articulate your ideas and feelings when writing or speaking.
And of course, you know (and love) working in a team with all the other talents in the studio — #teamplayer.
Anyway, you’re a rare gem ❤
— Your mission
Under the supervision of our technical director, you will join the developers team within the studio and contribute to the conception/realization of our digital productions, pre-production to final delivery.
You will be in charge of multiple tasks:
- Senior-level creative developer with 5+ years of experience
- Strong level in WebGL development, shaders, 3D pipeline understanding
- Experience in Unity development
- Strong data structures, algorithms and design patterns knowledge
- Demonstrable ability to work across multiple projects at the same time
— Terms & conditions
- Start date: ASAP!
- Salary: According to profile
- Location: 38 rue Legendre, Paris 17. France or Remote work
- Please check that you actually meet the above written requirements before applying.
- To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject line of the email, please write "Creative Developer".