— Who we are
We are a creative production company that partners with global brands striving to make authentic connections. We’re not just here for the awards (though they are nice), we’re here to make cutting-edge stunners that last, surprise and solve the problem.
This isn’t art-for-art’s sake or tech-cause-it’s-trendy, this is about redefining the interactive space. We believe a talented, agile team and a fresh, insightful approach is how you elevate the field, get noticed and stand above the noise.
makemepulse is looking for an experienced Business Development focused EP to oversee the business within the UK & US markets whilst our current UK Business lead is on maternity. Working at the intersection of sales, marketing, account management and production this role is business development and growth focused. Experience within digital and experiential digital is essential, the role is for a fixed term contract only.
- Contract starting Jan 2021. End date tbc (6 months minimum).
- Location: London
— Roles and responsibilities
- You will be covering our fast growing UK, US & English speaking markets whilst working from the UK, you’ll be wearing multiple hats at once
- You are chiefly responsible for overseeing new business and being our ‘go to’ in these markets from idea through to pitch and delivery
- You’re an excellent relationship builder and will be able to maintain existing and create new opportunities with ad agencies, tech companies and brands
- Pipeline development and customer acquisition activities, including direct sales, co-selling with reps and co-founders
- A confident presenter you will represent makemepulse by presenting our core business and bespoke offerings
- The role will require a close working relationship with the French/central sales team, HOP and co-founders
- Liaising with outside partners including legal, reps and PR will sometimes be required
- Updating key external and internal resources for example Sellsy, company case study portfolio and pipeline measurement tools
makemepulse is one of the world's top 10 independent digital production studios.
We partner with global brands independently and via their agencies to deliver projects that redefine the interactive space. We believe a talented agile team and a fresh insightful approach is how you elevate the field and stand above the noise. We’re not just here for the awards (though they are nice too) we’re here to make cutting edge stunners that last, surprise and solve the problem too.
- You have proven, relevant experience in sales and growth including consultative sales skills within advertising agencies and brands, preferably with digital experience
- This role requires you to understand the role the UK plays within the EMEA ecosystem, US market knowledge is a bonus
- You ideally have 5 plus years of relevant experience
- You are comfortable working remotely and independently and can be flexible with your working hours
- Excellent and fluid written English skills as well as strong presentation capabilities
- A proven track record of work-winning
- Adaptable and friendly so you can quickly feel comfortable and part of our team
- Excellent organisational skills to ensure an easy transition in and out of the role
- Passionate and curious about technology and how to understand and communicate the impact of these trends within the context of the services and work makemepulse create
French is useful but not essential.
— Application details
Please be attentive to the details of this job and apply with a tailored letter to accompany your CV detailing why you are great for this role.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘NEW BUSINESS MATERNITY LONDON’ in the title